PCA Mobile Login

OTT_B 11:47 AM 23 Dec 10

Is it just me, or does everyone else have to login every time they want to post on the forums using the PCA Mobile site? There doesn't seems to be a way of keeping yourself logged in, as with the 'main' site. It gets quite frustrating!

Forum Editor 11:55 AM 23 Dec 10

I'm investigating at the moment.

OTT_B 12:03 PM 23 Dec 10

Ok, thanks FE.

ßeta: yes, it supports cookies.

Matt Egan 12:54 PM 23 Dec 10

It's not possible to drop cookies on to mobile phone handsets, so for now you have to log in every time. It is a known issue, and we're working on it. It's a real shame because using the forums on a mobile is otherwise a great experience. If you haven't tried it, I urge you to do so!

OTT_B 12:56 PM 23 Dec 10

for your quick responses.

Hopefully it will all be sorted one day soon :)

Forum Editor 13:00 PM 23 Dec 10

what service! One hour from question to answer.

Matt Egan 14:05 PM 23 Dec 10

it's an issue close to my heart!

ams4127 23:23 PM 30 Dec 10

Seems to work on an ipad.

bremner 12:41 PM 01 Jan 11

... and on the iPhone

simonjary 11:30 AM 02 Jan 11

We'll get back to our mobile developers to see why full site works but not mobile registration.

Woolwell 16:27 PM 03 Jan 11

I have mentioned this before but it was ignored by PCA. It would help if the log on place on the mobile site was clearer. It is quite difficult unless you know to realise that that the font is slightly different colour.

And another thing when will we get the option to move to the next page of a thread put at the top as well as the bottom of a page so that we don't have to scroll down to get to the newest posting.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to watch Rugby World Cup 2015 online: Watch live, catch up on-demand & stream the 2015 Rugby…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

See immersive artist and storyteller Chris Milk speak at London VR event

What everyone thinks of the new Steve Jobs movie | 21 Facts about the Steve Jobs film | PLUS:…