Panasonic TV and media server

awest3 10:29 AM 22 Feb 10

I've got a Panasonic LCD TV TX-L37V10B, excellent TV. It's got built in freesat and freeview along with viera-cast (sort of internet connection but with few sites available) and something called media server which, when connected via a rj45/ethernet cable should give me access to files on my PC.
Dell 530s, vista sp2, 4 gig memory.

On trying to run this with ethernet connected I get 'Server not found' so question is...what do I have to do to get the media server running.?

Do I have to buy some software..?

awest3 10:36 AM 22 Feb 10

hmm..reviewing my installation manual again..its my eyes...I find I should have something called TwonkyMedia server provided or at least a key to be able to download it....I'll have to look through the rest of the documentation to find...

awest3 11:02 AM 22 Feb 10

Found the the media server...all works a files (Itunes) although shown do not play nor some video types. I expect that my ACVHD files from my PAnasonic HD camcorder will, but not tested as yet..

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to watch Rugby World Cup 2015 online: Watch live, catch up on-demand & stream the 2015 Rugby…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

See immersive artist and storyteller Chris Milk speak at London VR event

What everyone thinks of the new Steve Jobs movie | 21 Facts about the Steve Jobs film | PLUS:…