Panasonic TV help required

golfpro 15:07 05 Apr 07

I have a Panasonic TX-25XD60C Tele. Last week my wife threw the instruction manual in the rubbish bin by mistake. I now need to set the video channel on the TV so that I can install my new Pioneer DVDR 440. Can anyone give me a for a link for an instruction manual download For this model.

De Marcus™ 17:26 05 Apr 07

Can't find your model number on the panasonic website. Is it typed correctly? Is it an LCD, plasma or crt 'normal' TV. Are you UK based?

Woolwell 17:45 05 Apr 07

This could be want you want
click here;forward=plist&osCsid=994ab6521cc62cf78a22b48a2faf6964

golfpro 06:10 06 Apr 07

Thanks Woolwell, I found that one myself but I was looking for a free download. Although I live in Austria The TV is a British model.

anchor 15:02 06 Apr 07

I am not familiar with either your TV or the Pioneer model. I would have thought you could connect the two using a scart lead, which is a much better method.

golfpro 15:32 06 Apr 07

I did and works YIPEEEEEE. Thank you.

thyde9337 08:02 20 Apr 07

You will find the details you require on the Panasonic website here:

click here

I have downloaded user manuals from this website in the past which are PDF copies of the original documents.

T.Hyde

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

This abstract video touches on division in our technologic world

Best alternatives to iTunes for Mac | Best music players for macOS: Free your music from the…