Panasonic Internet TV - ? Free Eurosport

Border View 13 Oct 12

Panasonic Dongle came this morning and I had no problem installing or connecting to the internet. BBC News and Sport great.

My query is about Eurosport - I was led to believe its free but when I tried using it I had to register with an e-mail address. They sent an e-mail saying the first 30 days was free for the Pansonic Trial but then they want £4.99 a month and they want my credit card details. Needless to say I have not provided my credit cards details.

So is Eurosport free or not? Has anyone else got Eurosport free?

Border View 13 Oct 12

Not just Eurosport Player wants my credit card details, but Panasonic Viera want me to open an account and give them my credit card details just in case I want to make a purchase. Lots of free apps which you cannot access until you have opened an account.

Ergo - I shall do without these "free" apps.

Woolwell 18 Oct 12

Eurosport Player. Doesn't look like its free.

Advertisement

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Should I upgrade to Windows 10? 8 reasons why you should upgrade to Windows 10... and 2 why you…

We are being sold the ability to spend money we don't have. And we love it

Wacom Cintiq 27QHD review

How to use Apple Music in the UK: Complete guide to Apple Music's features

We use cookies to provide you with a better experience. If you continue to use this site, we'll assume you're happy with this. Alternatively, click here to find out how to manage these cookies

hide cookie message