Panasonic DVD/HDD DMREX75EB

Carafaraday 16:18 04 Dec 06

I bought a new SD card (Lexar Premium 512 mb) to use with this machine but it's telling me that the card is not the right type. What should I have bought? I just want to copy photos from my pc and view them on the tv. The photos copy ok to the card, but when I insert the card into the DVD it says its invalid.

Carafaraday 17:01 04 Dec 06

Correction - it actually says incompatible card.

siouxah1 19:18 04 Dec 06

Carafaraday,
have no problems with my SD cards. Can you:-

1.Get into the FUNCTIONS and try a reformat?

2.Are you able to try the card in another device? Or do you someone who has such a device?

3.Do you have a card reader on your computer in which you can test the card?

4.It could be that the card is faulty. Did you buy it local to you so that you can take it back?

Brian.

siouxah1 19:21 04 Dec 06

Not sure if this is applicable, have you checked the write protection is off?

siouxah1 19:24 04 Dec 06

The machine will only accept the card formatted at FAT12 or FAT16. If it has been formatted at FAT32 or NTFS in a PC it will not be recognised.

Carafaraday 20:36 04 Dec 06

Thanks for replies. Card works fine in pc - I copied jpgs to it (and later deleted them). DVD won't let me do anything with it -just says its 'incompatible'.

siouxah1 22:34 04 Dec 06

I can only think that the player is faulty. I am sure you have tried another card.
Sorry to hear you are unable to solve your problem.

Brian

Carafaraday 22:39 04 Dec 06

Thank you for your reply. I don't have another card to try so I'm not sure what the problem is. Could it be that the card I am using is a 'premium' ie faster speed card. What card do you use?

siouxah1 08:19 05 Dec 06

I use the cheapest I could find.
It is branded Keymem, but is generic.

See here fourth one up from bottom

click here=

Carafaraday 08:21 05 Dec 06

Thanks. I'm wondering whether cheaper might be better in this instance.

brambles 10:57 05 Dec 06

click here surely that would be compatible?

Brambles

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Best phone camera 2016/2017: Galaxy S7 vs iPhone 7 vs Google Pixel vs HTC 10 Evo vs OnePlus 3T vs…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

These are the Best Christmas Ads and Studio Projects of 2016

Super Mario Run preview | Hands-on first impressions of Super Mario Run: Mario's iPhone & iPad…