Panasonic DMR - EX89EB -K any codes available

hocuspocus 10 Mar 10

I have this unit and someone mentioned often a code taped in the remote can open up other options.

Does anyone know if there are any for this model.

Its an all round good machine but slips up that jpeg can't be taken to HD from a - disc and stupid nigglie things like that.

john810 18 Mar 10

<a href="click here">blu ray ripper for mac</a> can help you to output blu-ray movies to almost all popular mobile devices and editing software, such as, Apple TV, iPod, iPhone, GPhone, PSP/PS3, XBox, Mobile Phone, etc and video editing software: iMovie, FCP, Avid etc.
<a href="click here">BlackBerry Converter</a> is an all-in-one software, which is used to convert to blackberry format.
<a href="click here">Convert Blu Ray to iPod Mac</a>

canarieslover 18 Mar 10

I found this comment on another forum. 'Panasonic DVD Recorders do not have a simple handset hack, a special service remote is required to send the correct string of codes to make them multi region.'
Apparently there are 'chipped' remotes that can be used to make them multi-region, at a price, but no other options.

Advertisement

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Should I upgrade to Windows 10? 8 reasons why you should upgrade to Windows 10... and 2 why you…

We are being sold the ability to spend money we don't have. And we love it

IKinema aims to banish droopy shoulders and wonky spines in animated CG characters

How to use Apple Music in the UK: Complete guide to Apple Music's features

We use cookies to provide you with a better experience. If you continue to use this site, we'll assume you're happy with this. Alternatively, click here to find out how to manage these cookies

hide cookie message