Panasonic DMR-EX75EB - pics on SD card

Carafaraday 11:03 18 Nov 07

I know I have done this before but can't remember how. I have an SD card with 4 folders of jpg photos which I want to view on the tv. When I put in the SD card and change drive to SD, go to Direct Navigator, album view, - and am told there are no albums. I cannot seem to find the answer in the manua. Any help would be most appreciated.

john bunyan 11:26 18 Nov 07

I had same problem. It is to do with folder options. I think it is covered in tthe manual but I got Panasonic to send latest advice. I think the only way is to pup all the images in one folder only.I will try to remember and post back.

Carafaraday 11:27 18 Nov 07

John, Thanks for your reply - I would be very grateful if you would post back.

john bunyan 14:06 18 Nov 07

Carafaraday. Panasonic sent me a "page 76" of the manual - different from mine !they also refer to click here. In the meantime, it may be worth formatting the SD card on the DVDR then loading it from the PC with only one folder. Remember to reformat it in the camera before reuse in the camera.It may work if you reformat in the camera and then load images from the PC in one folder only. I tend to make copies of JPEGs in a special folder to load onto SD cards to take them to ASDAto print!. If this does not work unlock the contact and I will attach a copy if I can.

Carafaraday 15:10 18 Nov 07

John, Thanks again for your reply. I can get the SD card to work ok if I put the jpg's 'loose' onto the card ie not in a folder but would prefer to be able to use it with separate folders if possible. Using just one folder didn't seem to work. I'm not sure what you meant by 'unlock the contact'?

john bunyan 21:22 18 Nov 07

Carararaday.I believe you have to agree to let me contact you by doing something with the envelope at the left of your name so I can send you a copy of the page Panasonic sent me..Maybe the PC Advisor will comment. Did you try the link?May be worth phoning their tech help to send you their page 76 if different to yours as it was from mine.Glad you can now see pics.

MCE2K5 00:08 19 Nov 07

Manual,

click here

Page 31

Carafaraday 08:31 19 Nov 07

Thanks for your reply - I'm afraid that I can't get your link to work. I have looked at page 31 of the manual but in sub menu I didn't get the change to do anything other than slide show setting and that just returned me to 'no album'. I have emailed Panasonic and will hope that their reply will be similar to that which they have already sent to john.
I wonder if the problem is that I seem to get into 'album view' when I should be in 'jpeg view'.....

Carafaraday 13:47 19 Nov 07

John, thanks again for your reply. I have emailed Panasonic so I'm hoping that they will send me whatever information that they sent to you. If and when I get a response I'll report back.

De Nada 16:01 19 Nov 07

Try this, access direct navigator,press sub menu then title view,this may work,

Carafaraday 16:23 19 Nov 07

De Nada, Thanks for your reply. Unfortunately within sub menu the only possible choice is slide show setting - the other choices are sort of greyed out.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Surface Pro (2017) vs Surface Pro 4

20 groundbreaking 3D animation technologies coming to Siggraph 2017

iPad Pro 12.9 vs Surface Pro 5