Outlook Email Folders Sync

wasbikebloke 16:06 PM 28 May 11

All Does anyone know how I can sync my desktop Outlook folders (I don't use exchange) with my Android 2.2. powered Samsung Galaxy Tab 7", or any of the mobile operating systems? I seem to rmember that this was really easy on my early Windows Mobile HTC devices but I can't find a way that any Android, IOS or Windows 7 device does this.
If any of them do please educate me. This seams to be a glaring hole! Cheers

Sherryjobs 08:19 AM 13 Sep 11

Exchange Mail is the most effective and seamless way to sync Mobiles and Tablets with Outlook. Take a look at the solutions by trioSync. It is a hosted Kerio Exchange Mail with ActiveSync, adaptable by any user on any domain. Unlike other hosted Exchange mails, triosync is a port and use exchange mail box, that does not require any changes to your Email, Domain or Server settings. Simple, safe and easy to setup.

shellship 17:11 PM 11 Oct 11

I use Samsung's Kies which I downloaded from the Samsung site. Bit of a fiddle but it seems to work.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Best Cyber Monday deals 2015 live blog: Best UK Cyber Monday tech deals, sales, discounts & offers

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Harry Potter's graphic designers showcase magical props & posters in new exhibition

Apple rumours & predictions 2016: What to expect from Apple in 2016