O2 Vs Orange

Joseph Kerr 04 Nov 10

Hello all.

I'm thinking about dragging myself intot he 21st century with a new mobile phone, one of these 3G/internet/wifi enabled phones, probably a Blackberry of some sort.

Anyway, I'm on O2 and would like to saty with them, but a friend of mine says Orange have better coverage for these internet phones.

Does anyone know, if I go with O2, will my internet experience be significantly slower with them?

Joseph Kerr 04 Nov 10

In fact if anyone wants to comment on the BlackBerry Pearl 3G...

Joseph Kerr 06 Nov 10

Just a weekend bump, I'll leave it after that.

Border View 01 Dec 10

Hi Joseph Kerr, your question is not quite clear.

Are you asking for suggestions regarding a new mobile phone or coverage by o2 or orange.

The type of phone will not make a lot of difference. You can use the same one with both providers. Reception for the phone is all down to coverage.

To check coverage for the areas you visit with your new phone go to each of the providers web sites and search for coverage using your post codes.

Good luck.

Advertisement

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Should I upgrade to Windows 10? 8 reasons why you should upgrade to Windows 10... and 2 why you…

We are being sold the ability to spend money we don't have. And we love it

See 24 hours in London in 1 minute with Paul Richardson's hyperlapse film

How to use Apple Music in the UK: Complete guide to Apple Music's features

We use cookies to provide you with a better experience. If you continue to use this site, we'll assume you're happy with this. Alternatively, click here to find out how to manage these cookies

hide cookie message