o2 Great service - Sony Ericsson w890i

merciarich 01 Mar 08

Have just upgraded to the Sony Ericsson w890i on my contract.

Have had the contract for 3 years now and have had Samsung in the past.

The very helpful sales people recommended the new Sony Eric. as the phone to go for.

£35 a month for 800 mins + free weekend calls, 500 texts and all the other stuff o2 chuck in, such as o2 treats etc

And a £249 phone for free :)

Not to mention the o2 support team's friendly and helpful attitudes

Good work o2!

Demora 02 Mar 08

Been with o2 since they were Genie. Had a Business contract with Vodafone and switched that to o2 in 2002 after the year was up.

Never had a problem with them.

When my daughter had a Large bill they were so good and helpful and let her still use the phone and pay the big bill off in installments without damaging her credit rating (she didn't realise Cyprus wasn't part of the EU)

D

numskull 17 Apr 08

I too recently upgraded my PAYG phone from O2. I had problems with delivery and called O2 to complain. They put £5 credit on my phone as a good will gesture, contacted the delivery company and gave them a kick up the backside then rang me the following day to make sure my phone had been delivered.

donki 17 Apr 08

O2 are well worth rangling down! Threaten to leave, I upgraded to the Viewty in January, and for £30 I get 1000 free minutes plus unlimited free minutes to any O2 phone along with 1000 free txts. Needless to say i'm never over my £30 :).

VNAM75 18 Apr 08

Is the silver version metal or plastic? From photos it looks like brushed metal/aluminium

merciarich 18 Apr 08

Its a metal casing and it gets VERY cold sometimes, which I suppose would be the one main downside for me

VNAM75 19 Apr 08

Thats not a problem. For me its a great plus.

Advertisement

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Should I upgrade to Windows 10? 8 reasons why you should upgrade to Windows 10... and 2 why you…

We are being sold the ability to spend money we don't have. And we love it

IKinema aims to banish droopy shoulders and wonky spines in animated CG characters

How to use Apple Music in the UK: Complete guide to Apple Music's features

We use cookies to provide you with a better experience. If you continue to use this site, we'll assume you're happy with this. Alternatively, click here to find out how to manage these cookies

hide cookie message