NTSC or PAL ???

lilly31 15:45 12 Sep 08

Hi

I need a software that will turn my PAL videos into NTSC (I want to send the DVD to the US)

any suggestions ?

BT 17:05 12 Sep 08

Nero Vision Express and no doubt other software gives you the option to output in PAL or NTSC to suit many countries TV standards.

jack 17:44 12 Sep 08

I have been making slide show for family in US and Canada- and was troubled by a similar problem.
My slide show program[DVDPixPlay]will in fact record both - PAL or NTSC- by clicking the the appropriate line.
I was then concerned - OK now I have burned it to NTSC- how can it test on my PAL players.

I posed the question to the help line in PixPlay and got the response no problem most equipment can cope with either.
And so it turned out- when finished the disk played on both of my DVD players - and it is not a problem at all on computer monitors.

BT 08:27 13 Sep 08

While most DVD players in the UK will play both PAL and NTSC (Region 1 & Region 2) commercial discs this is not common in the USA. Their DVD players will normally only play NTSC discs.

shortypants 17:16 22 Sep 08

Hi,

I use ConvertXtoDVD to do any time of video conversion whether it be PAL to NTSC or like avi, divx, mkv type files to DVD format to watch on my TV.

It is my new favorite software. The quality is great and its easy to use. I think it is made by this company calle VSO. I think I paid around 30 bucks for it but totally worth it in my opinion.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Surface Pro (2017) vs Surface Pro 4

20 groundbreaking 3D animation techniques

How to mine Bitcoin on Mac