Note 4 (Exynos 5433 + Mali T760) vs Note 4 (Snapdragon 805 + Adreno 420) ?

anthony135 16:05 01 Dec 14

I am planning to buy a Samsung Galaxy Note 4...

But its two different versions are a bit confusing...

Firstly, here are the things that I know about both these versions...

The Exynos 5433 (ARMv8) is a 64-bit Octacore processor and the Snapdragon 805 (ARMv7) is a 32-bit Quadcore processor. And I am not sure but I guess the Mali T760 is also somewhat better than the Adreno 420...

So I think the Exynos version of Note 4 is better... Am I correct or not?

click here

click here,27688.html

But according to these websites, even though the exynos is a 64 bit processor, its A57 cores are not activated as 64-bit... so it will be working only in the 32 bit mode... The reason being, there is no android OS that supports 64-bit as of now... That's totally fine...

But Android Lollipop supports 64-bit mode... So even if I buy the phone now itself, the galaxy note (exynos version) will eventually receive that update, so once I update it, will it work in the 64-bit mode? Or will it continue to work in 32-bit mode forever?

And if there's any other phone that u guys think is better than Note 4, please let me know along with the reason...

And my priority is a future proof phone with the top notch specs and performance...

Thank you in advance... :D

Fruit Bat /\0/\ 21:56 01 Dec 14

And my priority is a future proof phone with the top notch specs and performance...

Sorry but there is no such thing

Buy what looks and feels comfortable now and your likely to keep it longer before wanting to upgrade.

anthony135 08:22 02 Dec 14

By futureproof i mean, a phone that doesnt get outdated like in 6 months...

SkylerMutziger 05:41 10 Jan 15

Meizu m1 better than both its an octacore phone I got the chuwi vx3 I'd trade for a m1 over any phone even over the m4 which antutu places at 1st place mines in like 4th or 5th place but the m1 is not on the list for antutu so I dunno where it would be but its specs are higher than the m4 and note 4

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Huawei P10 review

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

An overview: What leading creative agencies are doing to improve diversity

New iPad, iPhone SE & Red iPhone 7 on sale now