Nokia E71

pookie 18:20 PM 04 Nov 09

Thinking of getting the above for business emails and personal use. Do you have it and what do you think? Reviews on some sites seem very good. I know it's dated know and more recent versions of smartphones available but for checking and replying to emails and at £20 a month it seems a fair phone. Also, how have you found the 'maps' on it - are they easy to update of Nokia site etc?

monkeyboy21 12:42 PM 21 Dec 09

Had mine about 6 months now and love it. I also pay £20 a month with three for which i get unlimited internet access and unlimited texts (STFU). I use google maps which is an excellent app when used with GPS. I can normally connect to at least 4 satellites.

I must admit i don't use it for emails as such as it is a personal phone and i tend to check my hotmail account using internet access rather than push but when i did set it up it seemed to work well.

I'd recommend the phone, and for what i pay per month, can't really fault it. One piece of advice, buy a gel cover asap to prevent the aluminium scratching if you go ahead and purchase the phone.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Microsoft Surface Pro 4 review: Hands-on with the new generation of Surface

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Crowdfunding for world’s first 3D camera-computer found in 30 hours

2015 iMac release date rumours, specs, price & features: new 21in 4K Retina iMacs coming next week