Nokia E71

pookie 18:20 PM 04 Nov 09

Hi

Thinking of getting the above for business emails and personal use. Do you have it and what do you think? Reviews on some sites seem very good. I know it's dated know and more recent versions of smartphones available but for checking and replying to emails and at £20 a month it seems a fair phone. Also, how have you found the 'maps' on it - are they easy to update of Nokia site etc?

P

monkeyboy21 12:42 PM 21 Dec 09

Had mine about 6 months now and love it. I also pay £20 a month with three for which i get unlimited internet access and unlimited texts (STFU). I use google maps which is an excellent app when used with GPS. I can normally connect to at least 4 satellites.

I must admit i don't use it for emails as such as it is a personal phone and i tend to check my hotmail account using internet access rather than push but when i did set it up it seemed to work well.

I'd recommend the phone, and for what i pay per month, can't really fault it. One piece of advice, buy a gel cover asap to prevent the aluminium scratching if you go ahead and purchase the phone.

MB

Advertisement

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to watch EA Gamescom 2015 Press Conference live: EA Gamescom live stream - watch EA talk Star…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Play the retro 8-bit dating naked adventure game by The Uprising Creative

From Antennagate to Yellowgate: The 10 worst Apple scandals (and why they were blown out of proport)…