Nokia Asha 300

alfredgerald 25 Oct 12

I’m having trouble accessing my e-mails. When I attempt to log in the error message is Unknown server. I’m a teacher on Talk Talk and trying to access my schools mail. Have tried their experts without any success.

alfredgerald 29 Oct 12

A bit more information. The e-mail system in question is Roundcube. Any thoughts?

kad60 29 Oct 12

I use an Asha myself but this is a new phone and i have not yet used the e-mail or internet.Have you posted on the round cube site support if you cannot receive a response here.

alfredgerald 30 Oct 12

I think I might have to. Not much luck here.

SillBill 07 Feb 13

Dead thread resuscitated for SPAM!

jemyclarke 08 Feb 13

Nokia Asha 300 is the great device which I have used. I like most it's keypad and I can easily play games on that mobile. It is 3G mobile and has 5 mega pixel camera. It is very low price mobile.

Advertisement

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Windows 10 Home vs Windows 10 Pro comparison: Here are the extra features you get in the Pro version

Behind the scenes at Silverstone, the 70th British Grand Prix: Hisense starts UK push with Red…

How Found created this skateboard, bike and parkour stunts-laden, single-take car ad

Apple Pay UK launch date, UK user guide and participating UK banks | Apple Pay to launch in UK on 1?…

We use cookies to provide you with a better experience. If you continue to use this site, we'll assume you're happy with this. Alternatively, click here to find out how to manage these cookies

hide cookie message