nokia 6303 - can it read and send email ?

littlestan 14:02 03 Jan 10

Hi - basically i just need a phone that i can see my hotmail messages and send email back. nothing singing and dancing. See this phone has capabilities and also has opera mini browser - which is what exactly? Need to upgrade now so your opinions would be really appreciated.

many thanks

birdface 06:42 08 Jan 10

I always use this site when checking phones before purchasing.

click here

Not sure if it gives you all of the information that you need.

littlestan 08:27 09 Jan 10

Thanks Buteman. That site was useful. Just as an update. I bought the phone and it was very nice until i connected it to download the software from nokia and it completely wiped the phone clean and the phone ended up as dead as a dodo! Would not revive not matter what. Did everything to the letter and couldnt believe it did that - took it back and got refund and told guy at o2 what happened. Said never come across it before - well it happened and luckily i still had my old faithful to put my sim into. seems something drastic happened and would not chance nokia downloads again - although appreciate could just have been a freak one off - but too dodgy, so back to the drawing board! thanks again for the link will come in useful as i search for a blasted payg i can afford that will let me receive and send hotmail - although I know hotmail is a problem on mobiles - unless you can afford blackberry - which I cant. many thanks LS

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

The updated 'Corel Painter inside Photoshop' plugin ParticleShop offers new brushes

New MacBook Pro 2017 release date, UK price and tech specs: Kaby Lake MacBook Pro to launch in…