nokia 6303 - can it read and send email ?

littlestan 14:02 PM 03 Jan 10

Hi - basically i just need a phone that i can see my hotmail messages and send email back. nothing singing and dancing. See this phone has capabilities and also has opera mini browser - which is what exactly? Need to upgrade now so your opinions would be really appreciated.

many thanks

birdface 06:42 AM 08 Jan 10

I always use this site when checking phones before purchasing.

click here

Not sure if it gives you all of the information that you need.

littlestan 08:27 AM 09 Jan 10

Thanks Buteman. That site was useful. Just as an update. I bought the phone and it was very nice until i connected it to download the software from nokia and it completely wiped the phone clean and the phone ended up as dead as a dodo! Would not revive not matter what. Did everything to the letter and couldnt believe it did that - took it back and got refund and told guy at o2 what happened. Said never come across it before - well it happened and luckily i still had my old faithful to put my sim into. seems something drastic happened and would not chance nokia downloads again - although appreciate could just have been a freak one off - but too dodgy, so back to the drawing board! thanks again for the link will come in useful as i search for a blasted payg i can afford that will let me receive and send hotmail - although I know hotmail is a problem on mobiles - unless you can afford blackberry - which I cant. many thanks LS

Advertisement

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get free stuff for Android: Amazon Underground offers genuinely free Android apps and free…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

MIT builds an awesome 3D printer that can use 10 materials at once

What to expect at the September Apple event: Apple announces 9 September event, sends out invites