Use Nokia PC suite both your phones compatable with it.
Most Nokia devices come with a cable for connecting the device to the USB port or serial port of a computer. Cable is the most convenient choice for transferring large files.
1. Open the main window of Nokia PC Suite and select Click here to connect a phone.
2. The Get connected wizard opens, and select Next to continue.
3. Select Cable connection and Next to continue.
4. Connect one end of the cable to a cable port on PC and the other end to the device.
5. Some Nokia devices may ask you for the connection mode you want to use. Depending on the available options, select PC Suite, Nokia mode, or the default option.
6. Once your device is successfully connected, select Finish to close the wizard.
You can use Nokia Content copier also to transfer files from one device to another. To be able to transfer files, they must first be backed up.