New Sony W800i mobile phone

VNAM75 00:44 16 Aug 05

Does anyone have this phone? I'm particularly interested in the music features; how good the sound is through the ear phones and the speaker phone. And also the bluetooth capability; transfer rates for photos and mp3 between pc and phone.

Al94 08:51 16 Aug 05

You might be better posting this in another forum click here

Al94 08:51 16 Aug 05

You might be better posting this in another forum click here

pavvi 22:45 16 Aug 05

then the sound quality will be amazing. The 2 megapixel camera will be amazing and will print via bluetooth too. Try to avoid the network variants as they tend to limit the use of file exchange via bluetooth to make you buy their content from their website. Carphone Warehouse are doing a good deal on Virgin contract on the 200 tariff, on 18 month contract £15 a month first 6 months, 30 after, send off 4th bill get £45 back by cheque.....plous it's not a network variant as most stock Carphone sell is bought directly from manufacturers. Stock is limited though so grab it soon!!!! Bluetooth capability is always awesome with any sony ericcson phone they are one of the pionneers for the technology.

Pooke 12:06 16 Sep 05

I read in another computer mag that SE phones are second most likely to fail or develop faults. Number one spot goes to Motorola.

Pooke

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

What is Amazon Go and will it come to the UK? The store without checkouts or queues

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Hands-on with the Star Wars fighting drones you can fly yourself

iPhone 9 and beyond: 32 amazing future smartphone developments - graphene, supercapacitor…