RitchBee2009 18 Dec 08

Getting a new phone but can't choose between these 2

LG KC910 Renoir
Samsung Tocco 480

Any views?

buteman 20 Dec 08

Have a look in here see if they are mentioned.click here

buteman 20 Dec 08

Well the LG KC910 Renoir gets 5 stars and not many phones get that.So if I had to choose between the two of them.It would be the LG KC910 Renoir for me.

restless 21 Dec 08

I got the Tocco last week,its a good enough phone but not as good as I had expected.The camera suffers quite bad in low light.I had looked at the renoir as the camera appealed to me but being female the size wasnt handbag friendly!I guess it depends on whats important to you in a phone.Touchscreen is a little tricky esp in texting but you do get used to it.I will say to look at sony C905 its very good,my friend got it and picture quality is fantastic.

RitchBee2009 22 Dec 08

Cheers everyone
LG for me......

Merry xmas to one and all.

daisy24 06 Feb 09

among these two tocco is better being of touchscreen with good camera and memory.

Advertisement

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Should I upgrade to Windows 10? 8 reasons why you should upgrade to Windows 10... and 2 why you…

We are being sold the ability to spend money we don't have. And we love it

Encore creates eerie effects for Spielberg's new TV show The Whispers

How to set up Apple Music & make sure you don't get charged: Get Apple Music for free

We use cookies to provide you with a better experience. If you continue to use this site, we'll assume you're happy with this. Alternatively, click here to find out how to manage these cookies

hide cookie message