new ipod user - downloading classical music

sheila.weston 16:17 PM 07 Jul 11
Answered

Can someone clarify, please. All of the music in the music store on my ipod touch appears to be pop music. Can I delete it all and, if so, how? Then, what do I do to get some other types - light classical, songs from the shows etc? Do I download these onto my laptop first? Can someone recommend a site for this type of music (it must be FREE!).

I have really bought the ipod for audio books from the library, but am exploring the other functions.

Many thanks.

john bunyan 20:42 PM 07 Jul 11

Although paid for (less than £20), I use Audials8, a programme that scans many FM radio stations and captures your wishes in MP3 - and you can edit. I would be very careful if using so called free sites to avoid viruses and also not to stray into the illegal avoidance of DRM.

john bunyan 20:47 PM 07 Jul 11
Answer

In the i tunes store, if you click on Music, and in the top left, click on all categories, then select classical, you should see lots of choices..

john bunyan 21:35 PM 07 Jul 11

Sorry, top right!!

Advertisement

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

14 best budget laptops of 2015: best budget laptops reviews - best cheap laptops - best bargain…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Animated film of Raymond Briggs' Ethel and Ernest ramps up production

From Antennagate to Yellowgate: The 10 worst Apple scandals (and why they were blown out of proport)…