Nero burning problem

Papoose 13:13 02 Feb 07

whenever i burn a disc using nero, when i play it back the tracks jump. not the actual cd jumping, the data on it. i have tried burning at a much slower speed, still the same and have also used other burning software which i have no problems with. a problem with nero maybe?

martd77 15:25 02 Feb 07

if you have tried different software then the problem points o nero but ive not come across that before,
Can you try some different discs or reinstall nero?

Papoose 15:28 02 Feb 07

already tried both of those and still no luck

postie24 16:05 02 Feb 07

If you have tried other burning software,and it works,use that.
Do dvd,s play up aswell?

Postie

User-178362 17:48 02 Feb 07

Not sure if I am in the area, but could someone advise me. How do I get the sunset to look the colour it is and not turn out white?

ICF 07:50 03 Feb 07

Are you using the most up to date version ?

User-178362 13:54 03 Feb 07

I am using my digital camra. I think I did post in the area also in someone eles thread sorry Papoose. Maybe I should take another look and post again.

User-178362 22:53 21 Jun 07

I have 10 year old notes on spreadsheets, Excel, database. Do you think they are too old to keep? I have looked at some of the commands and they still work. I have books on Office 2000, XP. Do you think I would be just as well to get rid of my evening class notes of 10 years and I'd get enough info from my books. Thats if I ever need to.

ICF 09:54 22 Jun 07

sea princess XP Pro
Why are you posting in somebody else's thread?

It's alway best to start your own then people can see the heading and help.
Also it's not very polite to hi-jack a thread.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get Windows 10 for free | How to install Windows 10: There is still a way to avoid paying…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Hands-on with the Star Wars fighting drones you can fly yourself

15 macOS Sierra tips | How to use macOS Sierra: Secret tricks and best new features in Apple's new…