Need a cable from virgin box to TV.

adaervon 11 Sep 11

Hi, hope someone can help please? I have recently fitted a small LCD TV in my kitchen and need to supply a good signal. The Virgin box has scart connections but no HDMI and the TV has both. I need to run the cable through a wall and don't want to drill a massive hole for a scart fitting. What would be the best option: A cable with scart on one end and HDMI on the other end (if there is such a thing), a scart to scart with a detachable fitting, an HDMI lead with a new Virgin box? Thanks in advance.

mole44 12 Sep 11

Have you thought of a video sender unit,go to amazon and do a search

BT 12 Sep 11

Don't know which Virgin Box you have but mine has an 'aerial out' socket as well as the Scart sockets. I run an aerial lead through to a TV in my 'Computer Room' (spare bedroom). Drilled a small hole for the cable and fitted a new plug on the lead after threading it through.

Advertisement

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Windows 10 Home vs Windows 10 Pro comparison: Here are the extra features you get in the Pro version

Behind the scenes at Silverstone, the 70th British Grand Prix: Hisense starts UK push with Red…

How Found created this skateboard, bike and parkour stunts-laden, single-take car ad

Apple Pay UK launch date, UK user guide and participating UK banks | Apple Pay to launch in UK on 1?…

We use cookies to provide you with a better experience. If you continue to use this site, we'll assume you're happy with this. Alternatively, click here to find out how to manage these cookies

hide cookie message