Need application for alarms/reminders for W810i

Jeecie 07:23 AM 11 Sep 08

Hi,

I've got a Sony Ericsson W810i.
I'm looking for a freeware/software application to download to add to it. I need something where I can simply & eaisly set reoccuring & multiple reminders daily - so I can take my medication everyday. Also, is anything I add into the phone likely to corrupt it / muck it up (as it's no longer within warranty anymore) please?

Can anyone recommend something ?
All help gratefully received :)
Thanks - Jeecie

bic biro 21:24 PM 12 Sep 08

u should have it already on ur phone,goto organizor,then u have alarms,where u can set multiple alarms,calendar,tasks,and notes,also timer

Jeecie 17:04 PM 01 Oct 08

Cheers for the idea bic biro... I've only got 2 alarms (one is reoccuring, the 2nd is a one-off alarm which I have to reset each time).
At the moment I am copying the same calendar events/appointments by hadan each day over and over....

Basically I need to take some medication 3 times a day (at the same time) so I was hoping to find a little application that would let me programme this onto my mobile.

Jeecie 12:44 PM 31 Oct 08

I still haven't found anything - any more suggestions welcome folks :)

Advertisement

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to watch iPhone 6s, iPhone 6s Plus launch live: What to expect from Apple's 9 September 2015…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

This installation lets you control a laser and sound show using your mind

Apple's special event invitations decoded: A look back at 13 of Apple's most cryptic invites