Myguide 3100 satnav @ Halfords now £70- bargain!

ripvan 17:10 28 Oct 07

Hi everyone,have been looking for a basic sat nav for a while.Halfords have now put the Myguide 3100 down to £69.99 (Myguide is a german company).Having read good reports on Ebuyer site I must agree with most of them.Absolutely great sat nav for money (also has 2 year mygude warranty).Good route detail, very precise positioning. Rerouting is very quick.Have subscribed to a site for speed cams and downloaded them and work and warn you with no probs.I know this adds to cost but a lot of sat nav camera updates have to be paid for anyway.The unit actually tells you anyway if you are over the speed limit for a road without the camera data.It uses Igo maps which are easily available if extra ones are needed.

anchor 14:06 01 Nov 07

Web site for MyGuide 3100

click here

However, I could not see it on the Halfords web site; perhaps sold out. Shame, it seemed to be a bargain at that price.

ripvan 16:30 01 Nov 07

Hi Anchor,it is not on the website.I found them in the Huddersfield store when I went to look at a Sony one.HAve since bought my brother one for xmas and a friend borrowed it and bought one also.You really can't go wrong for the money.

leveblue 10:31 16 Jul 08

Check out Netto this week, Link: click here

Includes European maps, all for £69.99.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Sony Xperia XZ Premium review: Hands-on with the new 4K HDR phone with Motion Eye camera and Snapdr5…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Best laptop for design and art 2017: we test Apple, Dell, HP, Lenovo and Microsoft's best models…

CarPlay tips & troubleshooting guide: CarPlay tips & troubleshooting guide: Get the most from…