my problems vhs for dvd

andje71 19 Jun 12

I just bought a new RCA dual vhs to dvd machine which works fine for my own tapes from tv. My problem is when copying movie vhs (about 30 of them) which won't copy (pops up with "video is copy protected". Any way of getting around this? Some of these tapes are 10-12 years old and i'm afraid they may get outdated and break the tapes. Thanks in advance for any help.

ams4127 19 Jun 12

There are ways to do what you want, but to tell you would be to condone piracy. You won't get any answers here.

ams4127 20 Jun 12

Good spot Lazarus! I missed it completely!

hurrews 23 Jun 12

You can see the idea of how to use Grex with DVD/VCR combos here: http://www.xdimax.com/grexfaq/faqvcrdvdcombo.html I'm doing it with my Sony RDR VX520. Definitely the next round of such products would be HD protection remover. Are there any news about such device?

Advertisement

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Should I upgrade to Windows 10? 8 reasons why you should upgrade to Windows 10... and 2 why you…

We are being sold the ability to spend money we don't have. And we love it

See 24 hours in London in 1 minute with Paul Richardson's hyperlapse film

How to use Apple Music in the UK: Complete guide to Apple Music's features

We use cookies to provide you with a better experience. If you continue to use this site, we'll assume you're happy with this. Alternatively, click here to find out how to manage these cookies

hide cookie message