mp4 problems

DEMONTRA 23:11 23 Jan 06

Does anyone out there know anything about mp4 players.I recently bought one for my son through the internet and it played okay for a couple of weeks but now it has stopped working.I bought it from Hong Kong seller on ebay so I contacted them about what sort of help they could provide.Not surprisingly they advised returning it but I'd much prefer trying to get it sorted without that sort of expense.The problem basically is that it won't charge up and when my son connected it to the pc the player wasn't recognised.Please help if you can.

Kate B 16:27 28 Jan 06

What make and model is it, and what's wrong with it exactly?

Kate B 16:29 28 Jan 06

Oops, sorry, just read the last line of your post properly. Does it have a separate charger or does it charge via the PC's USB port? If so, try connecting it to a port on the PC itself rather than a hub - it's possible it's not drawing enough power from a hub.

sraj 16:21 17 Jan 07

I am expereincing the same problems you had last year and I think I bought it from the same buyer from Hong Kong on Ebay. Did you ever come up with a resolution?

FIZZO185 21:50 20 May 07

I recently bought an mp4 from a seller in Hong Kong and am having the same problem the pc doesnt recognise the player when i connect it.is there any solution for this problem?

hannaheloise 11:48 21 May 07

I think you guys really should contact EBay for this kind of issue..

iPhone Converter
click here

craigealbarenga 22:13 30 Jul 07

no kidding
the same thing has happneed to me
i plugged my usb cord into a fm transmitter and now my screen wont stop blinking
its got the quicksand thing on
and it just keeps on blinking
i bought it off ebay and everything
i really need to get this fixed anyone got any solutins?

Danny z 10:30 19 Sep 07

Take it easy!I think we have some puzzle need to be checked according to ur phenomenon?
1.Make sure the data cable still work well,you can have a try on another PC considering u have only one data cable.
2.make sure the MP4 was unlocked before linking to the PC.
3.Make sure ur son's PC hadn't been aggrieved by the virus.
4.Make sure the USB interface of ur son's PC is working normally!
Check this first ,do not forget to tell me the result.

-------------------------------------------------
*Sourcingmap *Professional* * Solution*click here

jennyyu 05:07 18 Oct 07

sorry to hear that.

MP4 Player problems generally fall into the following categories.

Does not charge up - Try using the USB cable supplied with the player to charge.
Does not hold charge - Get a replacement battery
Broken glass - Get replacement glass
Blue screen - Reinstall the correct firmware.
Hour glass - Reinstall the correct firmware.

here is a MP4 Player Troubleshooting Roadmap. really helpful!
click here

Louie Lewis 14:51 07 Jan 10

My Missil Digital Mp4 wont turn on i think i sapped the on/off switch what should i do?

Louie Lewis 14:52 07 Jan 10

snapped

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Surface Pro (2017) vs Surface Pro 4

Where HTML5 is headed next

MacBook Pro v Surface Pro 5