mp3 player buying advice

wolfie3000 19:05 16 Sep 05

just wondering what is the best budget mp3 player about my budget is £30 or less nothing fancy just something to listen to voice recordings on?

BIG Ben strikes 10 again! 10:37 17 Sep 05

Hiya, I got my mp3 player from ebay for about £20 its brand new, and has 256mb, displays lyrics, voice recording ect, me thinks i got a good deal, ive had it for about 6 months.

So maybe worth checking ebay.

otherwise click here

I wouldn't recommend buying from say PCworld as there prices are crap.(£40 for 64mb)

My sister got hers from click here (£40 for 128mb) and shes had it since christmas and is very pleased with it.she treats it like its her best buddy.

Goodluck in your search.

wolfie3000 13:10 17 Sep 05

thanks for the advice but i never bought anything from ebay or similar sites i prefer to buy from places like dixons curries and such

Pooke 15:25 17 Sep 05

They are selling, 128mb for £20. Has a built in mic for voice recording, could be handy?

Looked at them the other day, quite a nice feel to them....

Didn't buy one as my mobile doubles as an mp3 player otherwise I would have.

Spud 16:24 02 Oct 05

Can I record CDs to my PC and download them onto an mp3 player.

Monoux 16:33 02 Oct 05

Can I record CDs to my PC and download them onto an mp3 player.

Yup sure can. You could use Windows media player to copy the files from a CD to Hard disc then simply drag and drop them to the mp3 player ( they are usually WMA files and will play OK ) Do this for my daughter all the time . Also use Nero Wave Editor to shrink the files to about half their size and so can get loads more onto the player

ferdynoble 16:52 30 Oct 05

Just download audiograbber free and lame also free insert lame into audiograbber. After this open audiograbber draw in your WAV files then convert to MP3 and load into MP3 player whole CD's onto player.

sansafuze 12:08 07 Jun 08

Get Sansa Clip click here not expensive but good working and it has some nice extras

martd77 18:49 07 Jun 08

I got my daughter this plays video and music for under £40
click here

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch (Nintendo NX) release date, price, specs and preview trailer: Switch price…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Best Photoshop video tutorials: 8 video tutorial websites for Photoshop

How to speed up a slow Mac: 19 great tips to make an iMac, MacBook or Mac mini run faster | Speed…