Missed call/message received alarm

daconnor 12 Nov 07

I'm looking for a mobile that will give some sort of extra notification that a call has been missed or message received and not read.

This might be a flashing LED or an audible alarm of some sort.

I had an old Motorola that used to do this but I'm struggling to find something available today.

Any ideas please?

youtruth 12 Nov 07

The Motorola L6 is fairly cheap and bleeps after a missed call.

daconnor 12 Nov 07

..that's a start (though it does get a bit of a slagging in the reviews).

Any others?

PP321 13 Nov 07

As youtruth said, after a missed call/text most motorola's (newer ones) give an audible beep every 60 or 120 seconds (i cant remember which) .

Other than that, my old Samsung E710 has a very bright flashing white LED which flashes constantly until the text is read. A hugely usefull feature, and one of the only phones ive ever come across that do it.

daconnor 13 Nov 07

OK, I'll have a closer look at the current Samsung and Motorola phones.

Thanks to both of you - much appreciated.

tricia321 13 Dec 07

I have a V3 which tells me every few minutes if I have a missed call or message

tricia321 13 Dec 07

sorry, forgot to say that it is a motorola Razor V3

ayrmail 27 Dec 07

vodafone call you twice then text if you miss a call you untill you learn to turn it off!
click here
this one has a blue led that flashes when youve missed a call.

superhoops 31 Dec 07

The new LG Viewty will alert you every 2,5 or 10 minutes of a missed text message. Think it will also tell you of missed call but not sussed that bit out yet

tullie 01 Jan 08

Very handy if your in bed

superhoops 01 Jan 08

It can be turned off in the options! Actually a very useful option as if you dont hear a text message come through it can be hours later til you realise otherwise

Advertisement

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Should I upgrade to Windows 10? 8 reasons why you should upgrade to Windows 10... and 2 why you…

We are being sold the ability to spend money we don't have. And we love it

IKinema aims to banish droopy shoulders and wonky spines in animated CG characters

How to use Apple Music in the UK: Complete guide to Apple Music's features

We use cookies to provide you with a better experience. If you continue to use this site, we'll assume you're happy with this. Alternatively, click here to find out how to manage these cookies

hide cookie message