MiniDV to PC & TV to DVD why is picture so small?

brainstorm 11:05 26 Jan 08

I am new to downloading video. Transferring to pc (with the view to downloading to DVD to play back on TV or pc when edited) leaves me with either a good quality, but small image in the middle of the screen or, if I try to make it full screen, quality is obliterated. Playback direct from my DV camera's tape to TV gives a full screen good quality picture. My wish is to replicate this on TV and pc once edited, but from the final record on a DVD. Is it possible?

Les28 12:04 26 Jan 08

A little bit more information please, what is the make and model of the camera you are using, how do you connect it to your pc, firewire or usb and what programme are you capturing the video in on your pc?

Les28 12:27 26 Jan 08

Don't know whether this recent posting at this site is similar to your problem, it's a two page reply.

click here

brainstorm 13:21 28 Jan 08

I'll give the 2 pager a try as this seems to have relevant information and get back to you, rather than bore you with detail at this stage.

brainstorm 17:38 24 Feb 08

It worked a treat

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

AMD Ryzen release date, specifications and features: Three CPUs from the Ryzen 7 range now…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Glassworks Barcelona shows how it captured the artistic imagination of Conor in A Monster Calls

Best iPhone games 2017 | Best iPad games 2017: 162 fantastic iOS games that you need to play right…