Microsoft wireless keyboard

templar_knight 05:40 AM 09 Mar 10

I am thinking of buying a wireless keyboard that works with my laptop + desktop and also with my PS3. I was told that a bluetooth enabled keyboard would be able to do this.

Now, there is this wireless keyboard from Microsoft in the market which has the following specs:
Microsoft Wireless Keyboard 3000 - Reliable 2.4 GHz Wireless Technology

click here

Isn't this a bluetooth keyboard? I ask because it uses 2.4 GHz ... isn't it the same as one used by bluetooth?

templar_knight 05:51 AM 09 Mar 10

Just confirmed ... tested it and it worked.

But if someone on this forum explained the difference b/w the 2 technologies from a high level, I would appreciate.

john810 02:48 AM 18 Mar 10

<a href="click here">blu ray ripper for mac</a> can help you to output blu-ray movies to almost all popular mobile devices and editing software, such as, Apple TV, iPod, iPhone, GPhone, PSP/PS3, XBox, Mobile Phone, etc and video editing software: iMovie, FCP, Avid etc.
<a href="click here">BlackBerry Converter</a> is an all-in-one software, which is used to convert to blackberry format.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Sony Vaio Z Canvas release date, price and specs: Another Surface Pro rival but for the US

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Adobe unveils Sketch-rival Project Comet for UX design

How to fix iOS 9 problem iPhone stuck screen, unresponsive, no swipe, frozen, can't turn off