mass screenshot on galaxy3

sunnystaines 13:24 PM 17 Aug 12

got 120 screen shots as quick as i try and delete one another is being saved.

no idea ow to delete the lot or stop more being saved.

sunnystaines 17:04 PM 17 Aug 12

had to reboot to stop the screenshots multiplying then delete one at a time via gallery icon.

no idea what set it off.

AroundAgain 01:12 AM 18 Aug 12

Hi sunnystaines

I wonder if you have been (inadvertantly) causing screen capture. There is a feature whereby, if ticked in the appropriate settings, that you can take a screen capture by swiping the side of your hand across the screen, either to the left or the right.

So, maybe this has been happening without you realising, hence then having so many to delete?

This explains better than I do! Hope it helps you

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rDik7kk1j9I

Cheers

sunnystaines 09:14 AM 18 Aug 12

AroundAgain

thanks so far it has not restarted.

still on the galaxy learning curve

AroundAgain 11:37 AM 18 Aug 12

Yep, same here. Brilliant mobile, though, don't you agree? Perhaps we should start an S3 help and tips page ;)

BTW, after posting, I then found out you can take screen shot by pressing the power button at the same time as pressing the 'home' button which is more likely to be done if you are holding the phone and not realising you are putting pressure on the power button at the same time as pressing home button.

Some very interesting and useful videos on Youtube although not always easily followed. Search Galaxy S3, of course

Cheers

sunnystaines 16:46 PM 18 Aug 12

AroundAgain

the offending tick has been removed now.

Advertisement

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to watch Sony Xperia Z5 launch live: Sony Xperia Z5 live video stream from IFA 2015 - watch…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

DxO One 'pro' camera attachment for the iPhone: UK pricing & availability

What to expect at the September Apple event: Apple announces 9 September event, sends out invites