maps on PDA SatNav

cozowl 08:55 AM 23 Aug 08

I recently upgraded from Destinator 6 to 7 in order to upgrade my maps on my PDA SatNav Asus MyPal 632. The program upgrade seems to be OK but I can't install the maps on the SD 1 or 2GB card. I've removed the old maps and tried refreshing the card - everything seems OK and the card is clear. However, when I come to load the new maps I'm told that there is not enough room on the card. Obviously the "ghost" of the old maps remains somewhere!
Can anyone help please?

peter99co 13:55 PM 23 Aug 08

Format the card?

cozowl 16:30 PM 23 Aug 08

Thanks for the suggestion - tried that, got the T-shirt, no luck

peter99co 20:02 PM 23 Aug 08

Load the maps to a drive on your system and check the size. Unless you know the size you are dealing with.

cozowl 07:39 AM 24 Aug 08

Thanks for the suggestion. I did what you said - there's plenty of room and the maps loaded OK on the card. Problem is, when I launch the program on the PDA, I get a message "map not found". I obviously needs a "trigger" from within the program to tell it where to look.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Best Android apps 2015/2016: Best apps for your new phone or tablet - what apps should I download?

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Uniqlo uses your brain waves to find your perfect T-shirt

What everyone thinks of the new Steve Jobs movie | 21 Facts about the Steve Jobs film | PLUS:…