Make a widget out of any site

ojsimon 17:40 16 Oct 08

Hi
I have just started a site which allows you to make a widget out of any site and then embed into your blog, website, startpage, facebook or myspace as well as many others.

the url is click here

What do you think?

Would you use it?

Thanks

Covergirl 19:29 16 Oct 08

How do I select parts of the page ?

I can select some text - i.e. highlight it but not pictures.

Then what do you do ?

Try again please.

(IE7 in Vista HP)

Covergirl 19:33 17 Oct 08

A bit more intuitive now. Hover over something then click it.

However, start page:

1. The display box on start page is only about 1.5 inch high, so you can only see a small part of the webpage at any time. Like it has been chopped off prematurely.

2. The scroll bar disappears out the bottom of the box. It still scrolls but has gone into that invisible area. Let go and it can only be got back by clicking on the grey scroll bar.

3. on the "Here is your widget page", some image links display a box with the red X; others pull the image through.

4. The code for the widget is a bit small - almost illegibly small. It doesn't really matter as it just needs to be selected and copied.

5. The grey box saying "Wrong, back!" is a little misleading. Maybe it should say "Wrong link? Go back to select a new link."

Apart from my pickiness, it's starting to look good now.

ojsimon 19:35 17 Oct 08

Thanks for the notes will work on them.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Best phone camera 2016/2017: Galaxy S7 vs iPhone 7 vs Google Pixel vs HTC 10 Evo vs OnePlus 3T vs…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

These are the Best Christmas Ads and Studio Projects of 2016

Super Mario Run preview | Hands-on first impressions of Super Mario Run: Mario's iPhone & iPad…