Logitech speaker system

ninky4 18 Sep 12

I have just purchased the above but could any one please tell me how to connect it to my computer, ever language is in the booklet except English Thank you so much for any help

rdave13 18 Sep 12

If you have only one connector plug use the green socket at the back of the PC. That will give connection to a stereo system with a base booster. Otherwise use a search engine for your specific Logitech speaker system for connecting. Search for specific model number or help and support from Logitech.

ninky4 19 Sep 12

Many thanks for help but I think the reason I cannot connect is that the sound card has given up so will have to buy a new one.

rdave13 19 Sep 12

Now that's typical. Buy a new audio system and the card is duff! I'd go to device manager to check if any error marks against sound, video and games controllers. It might be you just need drivers for it. Worth a look before splashing out on a new card.

Advertisement

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Windows 10 Home vs Windows 10 Pro comparison: Here are the extra features you get in the Pro version

Behind the scenes at Silverstone, the 70th British Grand Prix: Hisense starts UK push with Red…

How Found created this skateboard, bike and parkour stunts-laden, single-take car ad

Apple Pay UK launch date, UK user guide and participating UK banks | Apple Pay to launch in UK on 1?…

We use cookies to provide you with a better experience. If you continue to use this site, we'll assume you're happy with this. Alternatively, click here to find out how to manage these cookies

hide cookie message