On line photo storage?

Fatboy415 16:19 29 Sep 05

My son plays for the local ruby team and on match days most parents take along their digital cameras. This results in a lot of digital photos (some good, some bad) being spread over numerous hard drives.

Can anyone recommend a website that allows you to download your images, so other parents who happen to know the web address can look and copy the pictures that are relevant to them, or do I have to create a dedicated web site?

I currently use Picasa2 for downloading my images onto my PC. There is another associated program called Hello but I have failed to get this program to achieve the desired results.

Thank you as always.

GaT7 18:46 29 Sep 05

Have a look at this recent review of 10 online photo-sharing sites click here.

I've used a few of the above in the past, & still a member of Kodak Easyshare Gallery (on the 2nd page of above link), though I've only ever viewed others (my brother's) albums - not uploaded any of my own yet. For many of the above, I think both (the poster & viewer) need to be registered members.

For hosting a few quick pics (no membership required by either party), I've used Imageshack click here & Tinypic click here.

Then there's Webshots Desktop click here (who also have their own free software click here). It's quite popular with some folk - 37 million downloads from one site itself click here. G

De Marcus™ 19:20 29 Sep 05

You may not like the idea of putting them on your own website but it has it's merits.

Firstly, most isp's give their customers some free space, albeit not large, adequate for hosting some pictures.

Secondly you don't need to be a web wizard or special web designing software to publish a few photos, Microsoft word is even capable of doing it and has wizard to aid you.

Fatboy415 21:02 29 Sep 05

Thank you everyone. I will give both suggetions a try.

lmhillyard 20:08 19 Oct 05

Perhaps you know someone with AOL
they have unlimited photo storage and shared access

Maturin 17:07 06 Nov 05

can be found at click here which was recently acquired by HP replacing their 'HP share' programme.

Auto Exposure and Auto White Balance
2x digital zoom
40 cm macro focus
250 cm to infinity normal focus
JPEG/AVI image format
10-second self timer
Built-in microphone and speaker
Audio/video out (NTSC & PAL color system)
Operates on two (2) AA batteries (included)

Rush Today To catch your dream products..... !!!HURRY!!!! click here

Kate B 00:03 09 Nov 05

michaelslater, take your spamming elsewhere, please.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to watch Windows Event live stream, live blog | Microsoft event live stream: Watch Microsoft…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

This amazing app turns your iPad Pro into a Cintiq

iPhone 7 Plus review: A superb big-screen phablet, but the price tag's enormous | iPhone 7 Plus…