//some 3rd party need geo

Li-lion Battery

Bingalau 21:00 02 Jun 06

I've been looking on sites such as "Jessops" and "7 Day Shop" to try to find a spare Li-lion battery for my camera. So far I have drawn a blank. My camera is a Kodak DX 7590 and the replacement battery is a "Li-lion Clic 5000" The only site I can find one is Kodak itself and they seem quite expensive at about £12.00. Does anybody know a cheaper source to buy from please? ..Bingalau..

DieSse 22:43 02 Jun 06
  DieSse 22:45 02 Jun 06

The prices on the German site look amazing!

Bingalau 23:03 02 Jun 06

DieSse ! Many thanks for those links to the sites and as you say the German site looks very cheap. I was over there recently and never thought to price them then.. Pity I could have bought a dozen or so and chucked them away when the dried up.. (only joking) ... I have ticked this as resolved and put the sites in my favourites until I have a bit of time to get round to ordering. Thanks again. This site has come up trumps again... ..Bingalau..

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

What is Google Allo? What is Google Duo? Google Allo UK release date rumours and features: Google…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

These clever designs help visualise a complex intelligence tool

iOS 10 troubleshooting tips: Simple fixes for the most common iOS 10 problems, from network…