LG Nexus 5 (D821) - New Battery

snakehead28 17:49 28 Jan 16

Hi guys,

I would like to buy a new battery for my LG Nexus 5 (D821). The stock one, which I'm still using is almost dead. I have to recharge it twice a day :(

I know that the original LG battery type is BL-T9. So I would like to order a new one, but I want to be sure that I will get genuine LG battery (not some Chinese crap battery).

So I would like you to help me to choose one. I live in Europe (Slovakia) so I would prefer to order it from Amazon.co.uk or ebay.co.uk, because it would be more expensive to order new battery from US (because of shipping price).

So I checked Amazon and ebay and I found this: Amazon: 1]: [click here 2]: [click here you can see they are really cheap (pricing starts at 7£) and the ones from China (Honk Kong) starts at 3.5£ :(

I want a good battery, that will work for some time and won't explode when charging :D

thank you for your help guys :-)

Bye

ebay: As

Govan1x 17:59 28 Jan 16

Looking for a replacement for my old iphone 4s and tried Amazon and some of the reviews were extremely poor. Hope you have better luck.

Alishan1 18:50 28 Jan 16

Buying online electronic accessories is really a hard thing. you need to more luck for it.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Huawei P10 review

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

An overview: What leading creative agencies are doing to improve diversity

New iPad, iPhone SE & Red iPhone 7 on sale now