LG (KU990) Viewty Mobile Phone

Ant two 21:51 PM 04 Feb 08

Does anyone know of any applications that I can download onto my recently aquired LG Viewty. I've tried talking to LG and although their menu system includes a section for applications, it seems they do not have any, they don't know anyone who does and cannot (or will not) tell me what may be compatible.

MCE2K5 23:26 PM 04 Feb 08

A few, click here

Ant two 14:45 PM 05 Feb 08

Thanks MCE2K5, they don't have what I want at the moment but I've registered with them for new developements.

Ant two 19:12 PM 10 Feb 08

There was another response added to my thread on 6th feb by SANDEEPSINGH. I followed his link, never had a reply but have been inundated with spam ever since. It might be coincidence, but I never asked for his response to be removed, but it has gone.

If anyone is thinking of buying a Viewty phone, my opinion is that the phone is pretty good, does what LG claim, but don't expect any help from their customer support. Their "help" has ranged from giving false info to no info. What use is that?
I have now found that the KU990 will run java applications and you can find loads of free stuff at click here

superhoops 19:07 PM 12 Feb 08

Personally I find my Viewty's touchscreen is often unresponsive, the camera produces very poor pictures for a 5mp, the camera on my nokia 6300 wich is 2mp produces far better pictures, and I wish I hadnt signed up for a long contract just to get a good deal on the minutes and texts.

mickeytwist 20:45 PM 22 Apr 08

you can generally ge downloads from online retailers - there are some lonked to on the downloads tab here for instance click here

donki 16:50 PM 24 Apr 08

I have to disagree with you on both counts the screen works perfectly and the camera is one of the best phone cameras Ive had, better than my previous SE cybershot. I guess its personal preference.

superhoops 20:55 PM 24 Apr 08

The touchscreen and poor camera are just 2 of many complaints I have with the phone. If anyone is interested I can bore you with a long list!

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Best Black Friday deals 2015 live blog: Best UK Black Friday weekend deals & best UK Cyber Monday…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

The best Black Friday Deals for designers and artists – updated

20 Mac Power User Tricks... That You Didn't Know