LED AQUOS WIRELESS

dragon39 29 May 11

I heard that the Sharp TV LED AQUOS LC-40LE820UN works as a wireless too but I could find anything about it on the manual nor through the Sharp Website. Anybody can answer this question and let me know how to do it?

wiz-king 30 May 11

I think you may be getting confused with its wi-fi connection. You can connect it to a computer network by Ethernet cable or wireless to use it as part of a home network.

dragon39 30 May 11

Thank you, I thought so as I could not find anything through out the manual. Thank you for passing by and say so.

bremner 30 May 11

I have had a good look and can find no mention that this has a built in wireless adaptor or that a wireless dongle can be plugged into the USB port.

It does have ethernet.

Advertisement

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

OnePlus 2 UK release date, price, specification rumours: When is the OnePlus 2 coming out? July…

We are being sold the ability to spend money we don't have. And we love it

HTC's head designer on what's exciting in designing for mobile right now

Apple Music preview: Why Spotify should be scared of Apple's impressive new music-streaming service

We use cookies to provide you with a better experience. If you continue to use this site, we'll assume you're happy with this. Alternatively, click here to find out how to manage these cookies

hide cookie message