LCD TV Corrupt picture Image

cumry 17:50 04 Nov 07

Hi there,

I have had my Philips 26" PF9946 for slightly over 2 years and over the past 2 weeks I have been having problems with the picture going crazy and I have no idea what is going on. Sometimes for up to an hour of being on there is no problem with the screen. Then the picture goes "weird" on the right hand side. At first the picture goes a little fuzzy and then literally a minute afterwards I will get horizontal coloured lines. Thereafter the picture may return back to normal, or change to black and white lines, until finally the right hand screen is completely white.

I have tried turning the TV on and off, unplugging it and waiting a while, sometimes and only sometimes does this work, but the above will happen again within an hour.

I have no idea what is going on, as when the picture is normal it is perfect, I cant see any problematic pixels etc.

Before getting a professional to look at it and/or throwing it out I was hoping someone here might have an idea of what is going on???

I have attached some pics too... hopefully

Many thanks!

Leigh

[URL=click here][IMG]click here[/IMG][/URL]

ambra4 19:55 04 Nov 07

It seems that you have a Horizontal Sync problem on the TV need to get the TV checked

In the old days there was a control at back that you could adjust the Horizontal and Vertical Sync

On today TV it is all done automatic on the circuit board

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

AMD Ryzen release date, specifications and features: Three CPUs from the Ryzen 7 range now…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

How the painting-like animated sequences in A Monster Calls were created by Glassworks Barcelona

Best iPhone games 2017 | Best iPad games 2017: 162 fantastic iOS games that you need to play right…