laptops

fox-knight 17:02 25 Sep 07

Hi all,
Just starting an hnc in multimedia, gonna get myself a new laptop. Has any1 seen any good offers, looking for wifi enabled, & it needs to be able to cope with programs like quark/nero,illustrator, photoshop etc which can use shed loads of memory. As a skint student i'm looking for the best deal out there, any suggestions?

not to fussed on the size of hard drive, it will need at least 1 maybe 2gb of ram, looking for a good graphics card ati radeon, nvidia as have heard thet the shared grapics steal from ur memory. Supporting at least 256 mb for video if not 128mb.

Budget is £500 asking too much?

Please Help

Bob

Micheal Knight 18:23 11 Oct 07

Ok, if you're looking to spend under £500 on a Top Brand laptop, then this is it.

It's an IBM/Lenovo N200 and it's got:

Intel Dual Core Processor
1GB RAM
160GB HDD
Built in Webcam
Built in Bluetooth
Built in Card Reader
Built in Fingerprint Reader
Windows Vista Home Premium

You can't go wrong with an IBM/Lenovo! The batteries won't blow up like Dells and IBM supply to the MOD, so you know you're gonna get quality support. No way will you find anything close to the price at PC World, Comet, Etc..

£459.00 including free delivery:
click here

I also added a case, a 1GB USB flash drive, a mini optical mouse & a Belkin Cushtop to my order:
click here
click here
click here
click here

Everything totalled up to £499.47 with Next Day Delivery. If you have the patience, then you can get free delivery for £488.20

Everything you need for under £500.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

LG G6 review: Hands-on with LG’s bold, big-screen shot at perfection

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

How the painting-like animated sequences in A Monster Calls were created by Glassworks Barcelona

The 22 best Safari extensions | Best Safari plugins: Improve Apple's Safari web browser with these…