JVC LT-32DS6BJ WIDE LCD PANEL TV

monks 20:10 13 Jan 06

I have just purchased and set up above. TV/DTV button on remote. Pressing DTV does not display list of progs/channels. All progs can be accessed seqentially and viewed OK but cannot get screen list. Any ideas?

De Marcus™ 23:10 13 Jan 06

This may or may not have any bearing on this but pressing the tv/dtv button on my freeview box simply switches between normal tv and and the freeview box, pretty much like an av button.

Do you have a button called 'guide', 'epg' or similar?

I take it your looking for the electronic programming guide that normally acompanies digital freeview tv?

monks 23:53 13 Jan 06

Thank you for responding De Marcus. Digital Freeview is incorporated in this TV. The TV/DTV button is supposed to switch between ATV and DTV but all I get is rubbish on DTV. I thought I followed the Setup instructions to the letter but I could have missed something. All ATV and DTV progs are accessible and viewable.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

The Legend of Zelda Breath of the Wild review: Five hours with Zelda on the Nintendo Switch

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

How the painting-like animated sequences in A Monster Calls were created by Glassworks Barcelona

The 22 best Safari extensions | Best Safari plugins: Improve Apple's Safari web browser with these…