ipodtouch Adding mp3 files

Daiol 07 Feb 10

Hi,Can someone please help me here.I have made a folder in my music on my pc'running windows xp pro.The folder contains about 40 different songs that i copied and pasted into this folder from other folders,then i renamed the folder as "dav's fav's".
Now when i open up itunes & click on file then select add a folder and i choose the folder in question to be added to my itunes library,but when it goes into the library it dont stay as one folder it all goes into seperate folders ie: the 40 songs all go into seperate folders not one.Hope you can understand what i mean.Thanks in advance. daiol

bremner 12 Feb 10

You need to create a Playlist in iTunes and then drag those 40 songs to the Playlist.

The mp3's have "ID Tags" that contain deatils such as Song Title, Album name and Artist.

It is this information that decrees how iTunes lists the songs not the folder name in which the files are stored. (Other players such as WMP do the same)

john bunyan 09 Mar 10

Also see here:
click here

jitendrasnv 30 Mar 10

Hi,

It may be due to the memory problem or the memory card that you are using is corrupted and that's why showing only limited memory.

Thanks
click here

bremner 30 Mar 10

jitendrasnv = SPAM

Advertisement

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Should I upgrade to Windows 10? 8 reasons why you should upgrade to Windows 10... and 2 why you…

We are being sold the ability to spend money we don't have. And we love it

IKinema aims to banish droopy shoulders and wonky spines in animated CG characters

How to use Apple Music in the UK: Complete guide to Apple Music's features

We use cookies to provide you with a better experience. If you continue to use this site, we'll assume you're happy with this. Alternatively, click here to find out how to manage these cookies

hide cookie message