IPODS

COLIN-234466 09:56 10 Feb 07

Hi my son and daughter both have ipods please tell me how you keep them seperate when plugged into pc (there driving me crazy)they both like different music . thanks

bremner 11:23 10 Feb 07

Each should have its own name and when connected double click on the Icon in iTunes and apply which ever playlists you want uploaded to that particular device.

COLIN-234466 10:45 11 Feb 07

i think thats done the trick (easy when you know how) THANKS BREMNER

sheila.weston 15:33 04 Jul 11

I have just bought an ipod and am trying to work through the manual. It keeps talking about accounts. Can someone clarify, please - these are FREE accounts, aren't they? ie I don't want to find that I am signed up to anything which is going to cost money. The 'accounts' will allow me to download FREE stuff, like audiobooks from the local library or, perhaps, free music. Yes? Sorry if this is a stupid question, but I want to be sure!

sheila.weston 15:41 04 Jul 11

Sorry that got into the wrong thread!

Crosstrainer2 15:50 04 Jul 11

In order to download apps and music, you need an iTunes account. You only pay for what you download, but yes Apple will require your debit card details in order to create the account.

If you don't use it, you don't pay a penny, no monthly charge and you protect your account with a password which must be entered prior to each and every purchase.

john bunyan 17:59 04 Jul 11

No they dont need your card if you redeem i tunes vouchers vouchers. I have 3 accounts and no card details.They just need e mail address and a password. Re ninnian. I would reccomend each user has their own playlist within i Tunes. You can avoid synching the whole lot by, ini tunes ,Preferences,Devices - check the box - do not auto synch. Then for each i Pod you can tell it which playlist, film etc you want.

sheila.weston 19:51 04 Jul 11

Many thanks, John. I'll start another thread as there are two subjects here.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Intel Coffee Lake 8th-gen Core processors release date rumours

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Framestore’s haunting post-WWII title sequence for new BBC series SS-GB

How to install MacOS Sierra on an older Mac: Get Sierra running on Macs & MacBooks from before 2009