iPhone os5

iqs 20:23 PM 07 Nov 11

Hi I tried to update my 3GS with os5 today,but I had to install the latest version of iTunes.I did this,then iTunes started to backup the phone,that's when it went wrong.after an hour there was no progress in the backup ,and my pc CPU was running at a100%. I stopped the bAckup,and this corrupted my previous backup. I installed an older version of iTunes on my laptop,and manages to backup the phone and save my apps etc etc

I was also going to update my iPad,but didn't.

Anyone else having issues? Thanks

Woolwell 20:37 PM 07 Nov 11

Updated my ipad with ios5 without a snag having first updated itunes. However I did have to turn off my anti-virus during the itunes update. Apple downloads don't seem to like the security scan at the end of the download and then report that the connection has been broken.

iqs 18:59 PM 09 Nov 11

Finally my ipad2 and iPhone are running os5,thanks for the help

johnathann 14:16 PM 16 Nov 11

Well. Thanks for sharing the Information woolwell. I got the same problem today and was searching on net for similar issues. Got a solution.

Advertisement

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get Windows 10 now: how to download and install Windows 10 even if GWX.exe is missing

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Nokia rolls out spherical camera for virtual reality apps

7 best iPhone web browser apps: Why Safari for iOS is still a better option than Chrome, Dolphin,…