Improve Android performance

mh84 13:56 PM 30 Aug 11

Im using a Samsung/Google Nexus S with the latest version of Android (2.3.4) applied.

Generally works very well, and Im very happy with it, but recently, seems to be small bugs which causes the application launcher to freeze. This means I cant swipe across the home screens to open up apps, and when I press the home key to get to the scroll of app icons this is either blank or takes a while to load. Is there a way to improve the performance and to avoid the system from freezing? All the apps still seems to work fine, so its not a major problem, just a bit annoying as I have to restart the handset regularly which is a bit annoying

Dont think I explained that very well, so let me know if you need me to clarify anything?

Woolwell 21:20 PM 31 Aug 11

I don't think that there is much that you can personally do.

T0SH 11:53 AM 04 Sep 11

It is often wiser to lag one step behind the latest version of any Andriod or any other operating system

(at least until the bugs always present at launch time have been fixed ?)

Cheers HC

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Sony Vaio Z Canvas release date, price and specs: Another Surface Pro rival but for the US

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Adobe unveils Sketch-rival Project Comet for UX design

How to fix iOS 9 problem iPhone stuck screen, unresponsive, no swipe, frozen, can't turn off