Ice Cream Sandwich

spider57 08 May 12

I have a samsung galaxy which I am thinking of upgrading to ICS, i have been told to do this OTA but I am concerned I will lose data and or apps,what is the advise? I thought about taking the SD card out as this has all the apps on it?????? Help

morddwyd 08 May 12

I;ve answered this in Helproom

spider57 08 May 12

yes . first time on and noticed a mobile app forum, Ta

spider57 12 May 12

thanks for your replies, i did upgrade but anyone out there still thinking of going to ICS don't bother, my Samsung galaxy is I would say slower, crashed twice and if you like you screens how they are you lose all the apps off each screen and have to start from scratch tp put them back so be warned. All in all I wished I had not upgraded and don't see any improvement, you also get the awful green smileys which alone are not worth upgrading.

amtradeuk 25 May 12

I decided against upgrade as my colleague faced similar issues after upgrading. I also notice that there is speed issues so am using a mobile signal booster

Advertisement

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Should I upgrade to Windows 10? 8 reasons why you should upgrade to Windows 10... and 2 why you…

We are being sold the ability to spend money we don't have. And we love it

Encore creates eerie effects for Spielberg's new TV show The Whispers

How to use Apple Music in the UK: Complete guide to Apple Music's features

We use cookies to provide you with a better experience. If you continue to use this site, we'll assume you're happy with this. Alternatively, click here to find out how to manage these cookies

hide cookie message