I need help

Danimar 19:26 23 Dec 07

Forums > Digital World

Danimar
Sun, [email protected]:39

I have a TV with integeral Freeview and a lovely HDD, DVD, VHS recorder. I would like to record digital channels and be able to watch another. I have been told a Freeview box should do the trick, but don't know where to put the aerial, in tv, or recorder, or box? HELP

--------------------------------------------------
100andthirty
Sun, [email protected]:48

I presume you DVD/HDD doesn't have a freeview tuner?

If so,

For aerial

connect from wall to external freeview. External Freeview to DVD/HDD; then to VHS (if separate) and then to TV.

You will need to connect the external freeview box to the AV in SCART socket on the DVD/HDD

Danimar
Mon, [email protected]:08

thanks

thanks for your help. I'll do that

Danimar
Sun, [email protected]:18

I need more help

I bought a freeview box, attached it - success, except the colour is wonky, blue green pink, everything but normal.

suggestions please

MCE2K5 20:17 23 Dec 07

In Your other thread in this Room, 'Stuartli' gave you an answer "Would appear to be infirm Scart cable(s) connection or you need to compare Composite and RGB outputs in the Freeview box's menu setup.

Another thought is that you could be inadvertently using a one-way only Scart cable and need to switch it the other way."

Have you checked your connections.

Danimar 19:21 24 Dec 07

I have tried scart cable and they seem to be fine, I turned them round, but colour still not right

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Surface Pro (2017) vs Surface Pro 4

20 groundbreaking 3D animation technologies coming to Siggraph 2017

iPad Pro 12.9 vs Surface Pro 5