Humax Foxsat HDR

Belfix 18:13 PM 19 Jul 11

Just recently when "looking" at the TV Guide the system would display "please wait for listings information" when I wished to "book"or record a program. This message would "disappear" when the program I was already watching showed in the background. However, as of today I cannot "book" nor record a program in advance as I continually get the aforementioned message. Any ideas etc would be gratfully appreciated.

ams4127 19:53 PM 19 Jul 11

Try switching power off, disconnecting from mains supply and leaving for about 30 minutes (to allow capacitors to fully discharge).

Reconnect and switch on. See if that has cured things.

I've had to do that on my "normal" Humax HD box a couple of times when things ahve gone a bit pear shaped.

Belfix 22:05 PM 19 Jul 11

Thanks for the suggestion. I'll certainly try that when I get back after a couple of days regards

ams4127 22:42 PM 19 Jul 11

One other thing to try is to check for firmware updates. These normally download automatically at night if the box is left on standby. If, however, you switch it off then it might not have received them. The option will be somewhere in the menu system.

muddypaws 23:08 PM 21 Jul 11

This is a common recent problem. To get EPG press schedule then red. Then select programme and press record. Should solve it.

Advertisement

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get Windows 10 now: how to download and install Windows 10 even if GWX.exe is missing

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Nokia rolls out spherical camera for virtual reality apps

7 best iPhone web browser apps: Why Safari for iOS is still a better option than Chrome, Dolphin,…