HTC One S Calling Problems?

janegess 00:54 AM 26 Oct 13

Okay so I just bought an HTC One S and I'm already having issues with it. I went to go make a phone call and it said it was connected but I couldn't hear the person on the other end and they couldn't hear me. I tried to make several other phone calls and each person has said that the call was connected by they couldn't hear me, nor could I hear them. So I did a factory reset and a cache wipe and that seemed to work. I was able to make 2 phone calls and then the same thing happened again. So I performed another clear cache and then it worked again... But it soon stops working after one or two phone calls. Also when it stops working again no sound works at all, media or voice recording. Nothing. Until I do another clear cache and then it works again.. I can't keep doing clear caches everytime I want to make a phone call. Anyone have a solution? Also keep in mind that NO APPS were downloaded during this time. Only the ones that came with the phone itself.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Sony Vaio Z Canvas release date, price and specs: Another Surface Pro rival but for the US

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Steve Albini's notorious email is now a punchy music video

Live Photo tips: How to take Live Photos on the iPhone 6s, how to view, share, edit and find Live…