HTC One S Calling Problems?

janegess 26 Oct 13

Okay so I just bought an HTC One S and I'm already having issues with it. I went to go make a phone call and it said it was connected but I couldn't hear the person on the other end and they couldn't hear me. I tried to make several other phone calls and each person has said that the call was connected by they couldn't hear me, nor could I hear them. So I did a factory reset and a cache wipe and that seemed to work. I was able to make 2 phone calls and then the same thing happened again. So I performed another clear cache and then it worked again... But it soon stops working after one or two phone calls. Also when it stops working again no sound works at all, media or voice recording. Nothing. Until I do another clear cache and then it works again.. I can't keep doing clear caches everytime I want to make a phone call. Anyone have a solution? Also keep in mind that NO APPS were downloaded during this time. Only the ones that came with the phone itself.

Advertisement

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Should I upgrade to Windows 10? 8 reasons why you should upgrade to Windows 10... and 2 why you…

We are being sold the ability to spend money we don't have. And we love it

IKinema aims to banish droopy shoulders and wonky spines in animated CG characters

How to use Apple Music in the UK: Complete guide to Apple Music's features

We use cookies to provide you with a better experience. If you continue to use this site, we'll assume you're happy with this. Alternatively, click here to find out how to manage these cookies

hide cookie message