htc desire s camera problem

Nenad 09:26 AM 16 Jun 13

With my new camera I find that when taking a photograph there is a small picture of the last one shot in the viewfinder/screen. Why is this and how can I delete it? Advice please.

Nontek 12:52 PM 16 Jun 13

I don't actually know, but have you looked in Settings, there is probably an option to show/hide the small pic.

Nontek 13:03 PM 16 Jun 13

User Instructions ...

Scroll down to Page 99 and then look at Review Duration! You should be able to adjust this accordingly.

Or look through the Instructions to find the relevant Setting.

I don't have the HTC, but hope this helps!

Nenad 14:30 PM 16 Jun 13

Hi Nontek Thanks for trying to help. Unfortunately I have since tried all the Review options but this hasn't got rid of the last shot from the viewfinder.

Nontek 17:37 PM 16 Jun 13

Have a look at other Settings, including Display.

Nenad 11:34 AM 17 Jun 13

Hi Nontek Thank you for the last suggestion. However I have had advice from HTC who say that this is a built-in feature of this model and can't be modified or deleted. So it's unusual and presumably meant to enhance the experience of taking photographs. I am pleased to have found the answer to this query which has been bugging me.

Nontek 11:43 AM 17 Jun 13

Fine - thanks for your feedback.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Sony Vaio Z Canvas release date, price and specs: Another Surface Pro rival but for the US

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Steve Albini's notorious email is now a punchy music video

Live Photo tips: How to take Live Photos on the iPhone 6s, how to view, share, edit and find Live…